SHORT 18 HOLE COURSE IN PLAY
(Short 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th)
Buggies are NOT allowed on the course at this time.
CONTACTLESS CHECK IN (you DO NOT need to check in at Reception) - SCORECARDS ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE.
•Tee times MUST be booked in advance
•It is not possible to turn up and play without a pre-booked slot.
•Players must not turn up for their tee time more than 10 minutes before the allotted time. If earlier they must wait in their car. It is permissible to change in the carpark.
. Food and catering services available AFTER your round on the balcony (between 10am-5.30pm). Takeaway ONLY is available before your round from 10am.
. Please visit http://brandonwood.co.uk/play/visitor-guidance for full guidance.
• Clubhouse is Open 10am-5.30pm Mon-Sun.
• Face coverings must be worn by staff, golfers and visitors in all indoor public areas (including toilets) except when seated in bars and restaurants and eating/drinking. You must put a face covering back on once you finish eating or drinking.
• Golf Shop open 10am-5.30pm – Masks/face coverings are to be worn inside the clubhouse at ALL TIMES (except when seated and eating/drinking).
• TABLE SERVICE ONLY – ONE PERSON per group to enter the clubhouse and WAIT TO BE SEATED. Please state your preference on sitting inside or outside.
• TAKEAWAY service ONLY is available from the serving hatch.
• Once at your table your order and payment (card only) will be taken. Your order will then be delivered to your table. ONCE you have received your food/drink you may remove your mask/face covering. You must put a face covering back on once you finish eating or drinking.
• TRACK AND TRACE – QR Codes for the NHS Track and Trace have been put on each table and posters around the premises. You MUST either check in using this code OR fill out a track and trace form. Refusal to do this will result in you being told to leave the premises.
• A range of golf balls, lake balls and other retail items are now available.
• All other payments are still to be paid in advance over the phone.
• Maximum of 6 people in a group at any one time – groups are NOT permitted to mix/mingle with each other (inside and outside). IF customers are seen to be breaking this rule then they will be required to leave the premises.
• Maximum of 6 people per table (inside and outside).
• Card payments ONLY – contactless is preferred ( For both The Woods Bar & Restaurant and The Golf Shop)
• Breakfasts are still available (when booked in advance) but under the maximum 6 people per table and no mixing with other groups.
• Bacon/sausage batches now available to take away from 10am everyday.
The changing rooms remain closed.
Toilets are available downstairs - please use the sanitiser provided before entry.
No Trollies or golf clubs are available for hire.
On the course:
•Stay 2 metres apart at all times.
•The practice putting green can only be used immediately before play (provided the cups have been adapted).
•The driving range is closed and is out of bounds.
•Do not touch the pin. The holes have been adapted to stop ball falling into the holes.
•All Bunkers will be GUR
•Do not pick up any ball apart from your own.
•Only play with one ball.
Please refrain from moving the black inserts placed in the hole to avoid the ball dropping in. These have been put in place following guidance from England Golf play safe, stay safe.
We have three greenkeepers only at this time. Please respect them and give them priority. If they are working on a green, abandon your approach shot and move to the next hole.
• You MUST book in advance by calling 02476543141 – maximum of 1 hour slots. (If you are using a driving range card you still need to book in advance).
• Card payments only (contactless preferably) – payments will be taken from the door hatch from 10am-5.30pm.
• A one way system is in place – please follow the signs.
• All other practice areas are closed (PUTTING AND CHIPPING AREAS ONLY AVAILABLE IF YOU HAVE A TEE TIME BOOKED AND ONLY FOR THE 10 MINUTES LEADING UP TO YOUR TEE TIME)
• Maximum of 1 person per bay
• Disinfect your basket before use using the spray provided