Chingford Golf Course
Chingford Golf Course was originally established in 1888 as the Royal Epping Forest Golf Club (REFGC). The Club’s first professional, William Dunn Jr, expanded the nine holes to a 22-hole course extending from Hawk Wood to Warren Wood, and across Rangers Road towards Barn Hoppitt. In 1901, the City of London took responsibility for the course and public play at Chingford was regulated for the first time by the City of London with the use of annual season tickets. A later 1920s redesign is attributed to James Braid.
The course is laid out in two returning loops, and plays a maximum 6342 yard, par 72.
Our course gives a good challenge for all players and is a very pleasant, scenic walk. At just 25 minutes from London Liverpool Street Station by train, it’s ideal for a leisurely round after work.
- Carts: Yes - GBP 22.50
- Clubs: Yes
Weather for Chingford Golf Course
E 19 kph
E 18 kph
SSW 16 kph
SSW 14 kph
NNE 16 kph